Advanced Structural Drying Expertise
Flooding due to storm damage, frozen pipes, or broken appliances doesn’t always occur during business hours. RGI Commercial’s certified team of Structural Drying experts is able to quickly and professionally begin the drying process. We follow IICRC S500 standards for water mitigation. Our advanced drying methods and quick response time aid in the prevention of secondary damage and mold growth. We have mitigated damage in a variety of properties ranging from malls and office buildings to hotels and industrial facilities.
RGI Commercial’s Advanced Structural Drying Process:
- Identify source of water and shut off water (if applicable) – The source of the water damage is important for us to know so that we can mitigate the damage properly.
- Assess damage of property – We take photographs and moisture readings to determine the extent of the damage. This information is imperative when filing an insurance claim.
- Water Extraction – We remove standing water and prepare the area for the next phase of the drying process.
- Demolition – Many times it is necessary to remove building materials that will not dry or that may impede the drying of other materials.
- Structural Drying & Dehumidification – Fans and dehumidifiers are set up throughout the affected area to begin drying the structure. Our crews return frequently during this phase to assess the progress of our drying efforts.